Instant Floods

4
Free Traffic

Free Traffic

Want Free Traffic?Then Walk This Way

I’ve tested a number of these push button traffic and income systems over the last few weeks, the claims are often eye watering and the reality in the majority of cases are rather less than encouraging, that of course does not mean that all of them are junk and that everybody selling Free Traffic and push button software are people out to catch you unawares

The general story is very familiar, guy or girl hits hard times, tries everything but nothing works, then comes the lightbulb moment, meets millionaire, develops software with dark side hacker,plugs in software and two minutes and two clicks later cranks out the Free Traffic and $447.532.67 a month straight out of the box hmm! sounds good but does it ever happen like this?

Now the great thing is the traffic source is so big that it doesn’t matter how many people join because the market can never be swamped, now I guess we could assume that 98% of people wont follow through anyway leaving just the remaining 2% to exploit the system and to get their Free Traffic or is it really just being sold because the idea is now spent?

So who is telling the truth? every week 3 or 4 new Free Traffic software systems are launched, all promising instant floods of Free Traffic at the push of one to three clicks taking less than two minutes, can they really all be newbie traps? certainly there have been some shockers recently but there must be some good guys out there surely?

So Is Free Traffic Just A Myth

So is Free Traffic just a myth have we been sold a dream? or are we really our own worst enemies? we all want an instant fix to a bigger problem that takes real work, should we just know better than to listen to blind sales letters that don’t tell you what the product is let alone what it actually is, shouldn’t we just know better?

Well I think human nature is such that if a market exists people will create a product to fill it, is it ethical no of course not, are most of these solutions doing anything radical again no, they are using old outdated ideas and in some cases using ideas that will get you banned from google, Free Traffic or no traffic you decide

But can we learn anything from these products even if the solution does not work, well put simply yes, the sales process particularly the OTO process is interesting, they need to explain themselves better, why do I need the Free Traffic software when I was already promised unlimited Free Traffic in the sales process

I think in the end you need to test these products with an open mind,does it really produce Free Traffic, is it using something that will last, a loophole must be closed down as soon as flagged, some things are timeless but needs work but that’s true of everything, if you test it, follow all the steps then the results are simple, if it works result, if it doesn’t work then reject it, it’s not you it’s newbie trap junk

How Can I Really Generate Free Traffic Starting Today?

So how can you really generate Free Traffic starting today, are there some real solutions? put simply yes and they are both easier than you think and a lot cheaper than you think, this Simple System will produce a lot of Free Traffic, it’s what the high traffic people use and best of all it’s genuineCompletely Free Traffic

One person I really respect when it comes to Free Traffic is this girl, she delivers real value and produced one of the best
Video Series all of the ideas can be put into action, after the glitches, loopholes and downright lies its a breath of Fresh Air

My last recommendation is a guy who’s workload has been tremendous, this is his second product this month and I strongly recommend you look this System Over It’s even very low in cost terms, this guy spoke our recently and made himself unpopular with a certain section of the market but I’m here to tell you His Products Rock

I can’t see this market ever slowing,everybody wants traffic, Free Traffic even better, but what do you think, how do you generate it, have you found a push button solution to driving Free Traffic

Switch to our mobile site